Supported employment is an effective way for those who need assistance in finding a job in the general labour market.
The work involves extensive support for those who have reduced capacity to work due to mental and / or physical disability, assistance in finding the right job, and providing support in the new workplace.
Individuals with reduced work capacity who need assistance with seeking employment, training for the job, and support to keep their job in the labour market.
- Participation and training in the general labour market.
- Assistance in acquiring jobs with the same rights and obligations as is generally the case.
- Attention will be drawn to the applicant’s skills, not disability.
- Resources are designed to meet the needs of the individual.
- Emphasis placed on good collaboration with employers.
- Assistance in creating connections in the workplace.
- Support for as long as it is needed.
- Building a support network in the workplace.
- Support is gradually reduced, but the employer and the employee still have access to a counsellor as needed.
- The Directorate of Labour handles employment contracts for people with disabilities.
If you have any questions or want to know more, then send us an email to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org