Seeking a housekeeper, Reykjavík Iceland, a temporary job from May 1st - June 8th 2017
We are looking for a professional Housekeeper able to attend to our facilities with integrity and attention to detail.
The goal is to create a clean and orderly environment for our guests that will become a critical factor in maintaining and strengthening our level of quality.
- Perform a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting, etc.
- Ensure all rooms are cared for and inspected according to standards
- Replace towels, linen, etc. and replenish guest amenities, coffee, tea, etc.
- Reset the room according to standard
- Assist with room maintenance, including replacing light bulbs
- Take care of the laundry
- Experience as a cleaner or housekeeper is a plus
- Ability to work with little supervision and maintain a high level of performance
- Prioritization and time management skills
- Working quickly without compromising quality
- High energy and positive can-do attitude
- Ability to work varying shifts including weekends and public holidays
Working time :
From 8:00 to 16:00 or 9:00 to 17:00
2 days off per week.
2 break time per day
Wages according to collective agreements in Iceland.
Room not available for employee.
Applicants are required to speak English.
Please apply before April 30th by filling in an online application here:
www.vinnumalastofnun.is/eures and put "Tom" in the field for employer.